How to find Weir Cottage
For satnav, the postcode is: PL10 1HP
- Take the M5 towards the South West, this becomes the A38.
- Follow signs to A38 PLYMOUTH
- Continue on A38 towards CORNWALL, LISKEARD
- Cross the Tamar Bridge
- After 1 mile go straight across roundabout on A38
- After 7 miles at roundabout, turn Left onto A379 towards TORPOINT, LOOE
- After 4 miles turn Right onto B3247 towards CRAFTHOLE, MILLBROOK, MT EDGCUMBE
- After 1 mile in Crafthole, bear Left at mini roundabout
- Continue on B3247 for 5 miles, passing Millbrook village.
- Continue on B3247 signed to KINGSAND, CREMYLL.
- After 1.5 miles, you will pass Maker church on the right.
- Head downhill and after 0.5 mile turn Left signed ANDERTON, MILLBROOK. This is Lower Anderton Road.
- After 0.5 mile, the tidal creek (Millbrook Lake) is on your right side.
- 300 yards on there is a terrace of cottages.
- Weir Cottage is the second house in this terrace, with blue shutters and a lifebelt on the wall.
- You can park on the road outside the cottage.
- Please park close to the wall.
- When you leave Cornwall on the way home, there is a £1.50 toll charge on the Tamar Bridge
All content © 2017 Weir Cottage